Pages

Tuesday, May 26

A Potpourri of Posts.

Okay, so I know it's crazy but I can't seem to stop myself from obsessing over it. Man, I'm so hooked. I've been playing it for an hour now and I can't get past the second stage. What?! Yeah, you think you can do better? Go ahead, try it. I dare you. Pacman awaits. Tell me if inky, pinky and blinky didn't bite your ass by the end of stage 1. I swear, I used to be better at this. Demon Kid and I would game for hours as kids and yes, he would fuck my happiness in games like Contra and Street Fighter but I was always tons better at Mortal Combat, TMNT and all!

Oh, if I didn't tell you guys already, you should know that I have an addictive personality. Coupled with an OCD, if you want to get technical. Seriously, I do. I'm hooked on to so many things, its not funny. Thankfully, they dont include coffee, booze, dope, sex or cigarettes. Yet. Well, the cigarettes mainly coz I know I won't quit if I start. Still, I'm entitled to be extremely proud of myself, I think.

Now about the things that I am addicted to currently. Let's see. Travel & Living. Batman. Orbit. Ayn Rand. Pani Puri. Yahoo Pool. Moon Sparkle. Cell phone. Day Dreams. Money. Sarcasm. Lidor truffles. Slothiness. Floaters. Laptop. Dove. Happy endings. Dexter. Cold Stone. A/C. Undercolors. Crossword. French Open. Superlatives. Wet wipes. Memoirs of a Geisha. Fight Club. Volini. Trebuchet MS. Passion Berry. Lists. Pac-Man. Blog.

Phew!


And this is just the censored stuff. Excluding the OCDs. What the hell, I might as well admit it, this is pretty much it. Not too many additions to that list either. What can I say? I'm in this weird never-been-in-before phase of crushlessness. It's true. Not one single reel or real life interest. And that has never happened before. Then again, that was a time when Roddick hadn't married some bimbo named Brooklyn (C'mon! that isn't even a real name forgodsakes!!!) and I was stupid enough to get involved with Blue Shirt. Mercifully, those days have passed and I'm now free, free, free.

>>Aside: Note to interested parties, if any. If you strongly think that I might even think you
remotely interesting, write to me with your particulars. (Height. Elder brother, dimples, surname. Almost forgot - Rich, yes? That sorta thing.) If not, please just disappear! Now, if on the other hand, you satisfy (all the stuff mentioned in the last parenthesis), please ignore this tiny little outburst. I'm usually the gentlest of creatures, really. I would never hurt anything except a cat. And, I never lie about anything. Except for trivial things like lying. But that's the only one, truly!

Aaaha! Something else I've been dying to write about but could never remember. So, here's what. Boxer sent me a link to a real story recently, in which this chic got hitched to one of the commentators on her blog! Admittedly, only a handful of people read the blog. Even fewer bother to ever comment. I don't even get a few anon comments. How rude! And how damn depressing! I think, I will stop writing altogether or start a new blog which I'll keep completely anonymous and maybe silently market until I'm getting at least 20 comments a post. At least that way, I'll know my readers are all not just sick voyeurs and care maybe just a teeny weeny meeny bit about what I write!!!

*Takes deep breath*. Mutters So-ham (
meditation AOL style) repeatedly until she's can't make out if she's saying so-ham or ham-so or ho-sam .

*Shakes head in disgust.*

*Gives up*

*Goes to Bed*

*Is Still Fuming*

1 comment:

  1. Travel & Living - The shows which come in the 10 pm slot are the best! how i wish i could be like anthony bourdain :(

    Batman - George Clooney made batman look gay

    Orbit - I so very miss chicklets... chick, chick, chicklets. remember them?

    Ayn Rand - My heroes exist only in the world of ayn rand. Don't remember the exact thing but it goes something like - "I swear by my life and for the love for it that i shall neither live for another man's sake nor let any one else live for mine."

    Pani Puri - Some places to try pani puri are
    a) pani puri stand in front of taruni, parklane
    b) gossips - west marredpally
    c) dadu's - paradise
    d) one place near kacheguda... don't remember

    cell phone - did i tell you my cell phone rocks! it has 3G too :D i'm thinking of taking bsnl sim just to test drive 3G :D

    laptop - did you know that "laptop" word is used only by masses and not by the companies which sell them. they call it notebooks 'coz they are afraid you might burn your legs if you keep it on your lap :P

    floaters - have an excellent pair of nike floaters. they cost a bomb but are totally worth it.

    Crossword - Guardian Quick Crossword is not a quick crossword for me. I suck at it and spend hours before getting a few rite :(

    Dexter - all one can say is "Omelet Du Fromage" :D

    Dove - the problem with dove is that it is costly and over pretty quickly... so you see, we end up wasting a lot of money on dove

    Fight Club is THE movie. one more movie worth mentioning is American History X. One more kick ass movie!!

    Memoirs of a Geisha - tried reading it... feel asleep everytime i tried. boring... atleast the starting

    Trebuchet MS is a dope font. all blogger fans are fans of trebuchet MS. the letters of trebuchet MS have such awesome curves... they are curvier than monica belluci and catherine zeta jones combined :P :P

    My favorite hobby is making lists (and never really doing the stuff written in that list) :D bad for health... it'll make you miserable. my prof. already hates the to-do lists i make :(

    Ur blog is awesome and guess what i too love happy endings... so here i'm ending this comment :D

    ReplyDelete

What say you?