Pages

Monday, May 25

He said...I said.

I don't remember much about people. Except for the conversations I have with them. One such happened today. We met, talked, exchanged numbers; the works. It was interesting because I talked. Quite a lot. Today was different coz I didn't get bored, I was interested. In fact, all the time I was talking to him, I wished my hair would stop sticking to my scalp so much. And that I didn't turn pink in the Sun. That was a first. Since when did that happen? Sheesh. Thankfully, before I drowned in my home-made self loathing solution, "How about I call/write (to) you sometime," said he. "Sure" I said.

And, that was that.



I realized then how much I miss it - meeting new and interesting people. Yeah I know, I can meet tons of new people at work if I wanted. I'm the HR after all. But the point is, I don't want to. Most of the guys I meet there are so stereotypical and fake and above all so utterly boring, they make me want to cry. Then again, I can't in all honesty complain either because I'm an another me at work too. A very polite, dull, indifferent, introverted and censored version of me.

Blah. I completely lost track of where this is going. Who cares about all that anyway? Especially when I saw us creaming Royal Challengers in the IPL just now. I'm so kicked! And, for all those who laughed when I said we were going to win? Two words - UP YOURS!



Random Ramblings


Things I hate just now :

1. Guys who use too much of "I don't know's" and "hmmm's".

2. That damn Pacman game.

3. The injured arm which refuses to heal.

4.
Not having money to buy a new cellphone.

5.
Work that I have to wake up to go every effing morning.

1 comment:

  1. hmmmm... i don't know what to say actually

    ReplyDelete

What say you?