Pages

Tuesday, May 5

Paradise Regained.

I woke up with a fatalistic feeling about being in the same terrible shape that I was in yesterday. Ironically, it turned out quite the opposite. Because, I'm in one the best moods I've been in recent times. All my friends got together for me. Thanks to the blog, I didn't need to tell anyone anything. Most of them who read, got it.

Maybe because I pushed everything else to the back of my mind and got into kick ass work mode, or because the arm behaved nicely, I even had quite a good day at work today. I came back home and talked to the plants. One of them is flowering. I'm going to have a real garden, flaura & fauna et all. God, I'm so kicked. Anyway so then, Amen came over and we snuck up to the terrace to just lay back and watch the stars. It was, for the want of a better word, cathartic.

At that moment, I realised what a wuss I was being all this time. Cribbing about work and friends and well, everything. It's over now. Two months. That's what I'm giving myself. To change. A very "Yes, I can" type of change at that. It's about time too. Before you tax your sad little grey cells, of course, I have a list. And duh!, no, I'm not putting it out here. There is still such a thing as privacy, even if most don't know what it means.

Starting now, I'm going to go have some fun. Enough of fretting about why a certain 'friend' did that to me or how I'll ever get to do something interesting at work. I don't give a damn anymore. I have more important things on my list now. Things that are good for me. Things that'll end life as I knew it.

I can barely wait for tommorrow to dawn. For a new day, a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?