Pages

Saturday, January 9

Things to Do in 2010.

I have a ton of these. Truly, I do.  Most of them are really lame but hey a woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do, no?  With self help and all that being on agenda this year. But if you wanna know, here's the core. For the rest, see the list like things.  
  1. Go see a new country - I thought I'd start with the most likely. Okay, so maybe it will NEVER happen. But hey, this is sort of a wish-list and well, why not!? I'm thinking Nepal. I know Nemo there. I don't need a visa and it's cheap, so who knows?
  2. Decide what to do with my life - See now, here's the sorta thing that will keep figuring in my list of things-to-do forever.  But maybe this is it. Maybe this is the year when it'll come to me - my calling. Failing which, I'm going to have to decide on what after J. ASAP
  3. Read 500 books - Again, a very realistic goal. But then again, I'm going to cheat every way I can - collections of short-stories, cook-books, graphic novels.. you get the idea.
  4. Stop trying to kill myself - No more fits of masochism. No more falling for sadistic/married men. No more taking up gender classes. No more moving to places like Chennai. No, no, no!
  5. Start living - "yes, we can" style - Visit new places (Goa!)  Meet new people (cute guys, someone?). Learn new things (French, skating, photography, flash, calligraphy, piano, painting, driving without killing somebody etc), move to a new city (Bangalore/Mumbai!), buy/do something crazy (a DSLR, yes,yes!).


No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?