Pages

Sunday, January 17

Especially pointless point. Reader discretion advised.

Get used to it. I'm not going to be posting anything worthwhile for a while. Heh. I like the way that came out. Ahem. I mean't anything worthwhile until I leave home. Which is if my flight doesn't cancel, takes off, lands etc.  *Fingers tightly crossed* Okay, right. So, anyway, down with another gender assignment, I am. Thank you, thank you. I didn't think I was going to give it in either, until I did, that is.  This is it, dear God, I'll do anything (conditions apply, of course)  if you make me get a good grade and graduate J with a good good job.  Yeah, looking at how it's been so far, I'm going to be a believer this year, I think.


Time for a few updates then.  After a month, I kid you not, a month of intense dreaming, debating and deciding, I chose to paint my room white.  Okay, so no, I didn't even do that. They did. Evil folks. Hah! Like that's going to stop me. I will paint it myself when I come home next


Updates. Yes.  Health wise, I'm okay. Btw, even if I was not, I would still not be untouchable. How can people not know that malaria is not spread from person to person? Sheesh. Ignorant louts.  Oh but, I turned into a Rhino, I did. Wait. No. I think I'm still a Panda. Baah. Like it's a big improvement. What I mean is that I will feel a lot better after I drop a couple of tons though. Actually, make that three.


Resolution wise, I'm happy to report that I haven't stuck to a single one. Not even 12.  I will, I will. Soon. Sigh! So much stuff to do and so little time. Hey, but I seem to be doing okay on  22, aren't I? Too bad for you guys, I chose that, isn't it?


I will stop when my battery gives out. Don't worry, it happens much sooner than you'd think. 


Oh, wait. Here's something. A self-realisation. I have Ha's syndrome! Both of us should not communicate, especially with the males, after 11. Something happens to us. Our defences crumble. Our senses desert us. Like mine did just now. I will probably read this tomorrow and cringe. But right now? I can't be bothered to care. 


At the free advice desk: If he can do without you, you can do without him. In fact, you'll find yourself someone much better. Just make it a litany in your head. He's NOT worth it. Time heals all. Trust me on this, my friend. 


Never wish for Dish TV. Until I got those stupid ala carte non-sense I watched gadaar, maine pyaar kiya, vivaah, bobby and Hum saath saath hai! I cried, on my death-bed.. For days. 


And now....I'm gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?