Pages

Saturday, October 2

Randomness

1. I fantasise about quitting my job as often and as interestedly as a pubescent pervert would about sex.

2. The only person I know who earns as sadly as I do is him,even though he earns exactly hundred times me.

3. The last time I watched a movie was when Rajnikanth had real hair. Imagine that.

4. Apparently, in order to live you must be willing to die. Only, isn't it because you don't want to live that you are willing to die?

5. Amen says its more unhealthy for me to worry about Blue shirt than for her to want to marry a loafer.Why do I believe her?

6. dearblankpleaseblank is THE awesomest site. No, really it is.

7.  I want batman underwear. What?  I like to keep the batman close!

8. Devil kid picks me up from work and drops me home everyday. He thinks he's THE transporter. Snort.

9. If I see one more aunt asks me when I'm going to marry, I'll so say I'm in love with her daughter.

10. I want money. Like lots of money. Like uncle-scrooge-in-his-gold-safe type money. Just like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?