Pages

Wednesday, January 28

A Train of Thought

That appraisal thingy happened today. Ten minutes into the meeting and I kind of tuned out and started dreaming. Just when things were getting interesting, my manager worked me out of my stupor by showing me some figures. By company standards, I did decently. As "expected" of me. So, if they are starting with the laying off, I won't be the very first to go and that is enough to soothe my ruffled feathers. The rest, I don't really care about.

Since that would make for a really small post, I thought I'd put some random stuff as it floats through my head just now.

That Stupid Cousin - marrying another Southie like there were no other races to choose from. How am I ever going to survive the wedding? There isn't going to be even a single good looking guy in the vicinity. And Chicago in March, she's kidding me or what! I'm NOT going.

The New Perfume - I think I'm getting drunk on it. In my state of intoxication,
I hit upon a brilliant idea. I'm going to use this perfume to snare some filthy rich guy and then use his money to get more perfumes like this made exclusively for me. What do you think?

The Yearly lists - I'm going to get started on them from tomorrow. Should I put them on here? No. Well, maybe. Maybe not. Why not? Yeah, why not. You know what, I think I will.

The Guy - He's beginning to bore the hell out of me. Will I ever find someone who won't? Will I?

Slumdog Millionaire - Why Freida Pinto? Really, why? And yeah, pretty good stuff - the film. But I've seen a lot that were better. Way better.

The Company Party - Coming up. I hate dressing up for these things. Parties are for people who drink, dance and/or hit on other people. Not for people who go to watch these people hit on those people.

Writing - A few say I'm writing differently these days. Really? Hmmm. I don't think so. But then, what do I know? I rarely read most of what I write.

Sleep - Shit! It's 2'o yet again. To bed, NOW!

1 comment:

  1. "Writing - A few say I'm writing differently these days. Really? Hmmm. I don't think so. But then, what do I know? I rarely read most of what I write."

    yea, it's different. Earlier you were sorta venting out ur frustration on the blog. That is not happening these days :( Don't know if it's good or bad :D

    ReplyDelete

What say you?