Pages

Friday, August 22

I wonder...

I wonder...

1. Why I went out with a married man.

2. What I'll do after The Firm.

3. Whether its wrong to dislike a person because they employ a 12 year old kid to do their chores.

4. Why people always assume I'm a northie.

5. How girls my age don't fear marriage.

6. Why being single and/or vegetarian is so unacceptable anymore.

7. If I'll ever have enough money to do Philanthropy.

8. Why I feel so alone no matter who I'm with or where I go.

9. When my hidden talent will surface.

10. Why I keep thinking of all the lies that will be revealed after I die.

2 comments:

  1. hey....
    you havent changed and thank God (and you) for that.....if there's anyone's work i wanna read..its urs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair will start turning grey if you worry to this extent!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?